Well not long to go now until our conference starts, so we thought it timely to share some simple instructions on how to make sure you get the best possible experience!
Very soon you will get access to the Conference Hub. You will need to login in to get it. We’re just tidying up there, we’ll let you know when it’s ready. Once you’re there…
- Go to the Big Idea session pages; attend, listen to the speaker and participate in the Q&A
- An even better option is to go to the Big Idea page before the session and get your questions and ideas in early
- If you’ve missed a session then make sure you view the recording (usually available an hour or so after the session ends) and joiin the conversation
How about contributing your own Big Idea!
From the conference hub you can create your own post for the site, upload content to it or embed content from elsewhere to tell the story of your own big idea.
Other ways to join the conversation are to…
- Participate in the forums
- Get on Twitter – live feeds will be streaming through the site
Don’t forget to fill out your profile, let people know who you are so they can connect with you
Do all the above!
PS We’re using Big Blue Button for the live webinar. Make sure you check the instructions and test your set up before we start.